My doctor botched my surgery, can I sue for a personal injury?

Yes, you may be able to sue for a personal injury if your doctor botched your surgery. However, the specifics of your case will depend on the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident. Therefore, it is advisable to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer to determine whether you have a valid claim.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *